We are happy to announce that our office will resume routine eye care and optical services beginning Tuesday, April 28th! Dr. Morris and staff want you to know that your safety is at the utmost importance. Therefore, we will be taking extra precautions to mitigate the risk of infection in our office for our patients and staff.
1. All patients will be met at the door and screened for respiratory symptoms, recent travel, and fever before being allowed in the office. If the patient requires a caregiver to come in with him/her, this person must also be screened.
2. We will be limiting the number of people in our office at a time. If there is a short wait, we will be asking you to wait in your car, and we will notify you can come in.
3. We ask that all patients coming to our office wear a mask and use hand sanitizer. All staff will wear appropriate PPE at all times and follow CDC recommendations for disinfecting all surfaces, equipment, and frames.
4. We will continue to promote social distancing recommendations to the best of our ability, except what would be required for your eye examination.
To serve you better, we will be implementing these and other new safety measures first with our staff Monday morning, so that we can resume our normal office hours on Tuesday, April 28th. If you have any questions or concerns please call our office at 606-473-5322. We look forward to serving you as safely as possible!
5. For the duration of the COVID-19 restrictions, our office will be closed during lunch from 11:30-12:15, Monday through Thursday.
With the strain of COVID-19, and the new policies and procedures that have been put in to place, our optical department has some strict guidelines that we must follow to ensure the safety of our patients and our staff. As of 5/26/2020 all patients will be required to make an appointment to pick up glasses, pick out new glasses, or have glasses adjustments or repairs. The patients that are scheduled to see Dr. Morris for an exam will have 20 minutes to pick out glasses after their appointment. If more time is needed to pick out then an appointment will need to be made. We cannot allow anyone to look at glasses frames prior to their scheduled appointment as we are limited as to the number of individuals permitted in the building at one time. If you have any questions please feel free to call our office and one of our staff members will be happy to help. We appreciate your cooperation and patience as we work through this together.
Kentucky's Premier Eyecare Center
Morris Eyecare provides the highest quality of care utilizing the latest technology. Our eyecare center helps improve the vision of your entire family, from young children to parents and grandparents.
Our mission is to be the premier eyecare facility in Kentucky; delivering the highest quality care using the latest in technology and treatment protocols; providing that care with a friendly, knowledgeable, and caring staff in our on-site lab. Started by Dr. Brooks, we now have a new owner, Dr. Morris, with whom you can experience the same great eyecare.
Our staff provides thorough eye examinations, diagnosis, and treatment of eye infections and diseases. Ask us about LASIK™ consulting, referral, and post-op care. Cataract pre-op and post-op care and referral are also available.
See more clearly with high-quality vision products from Morris Eyecare. We offer everything from glasses to contact lenses. We have a large inventory of designer frames.
Better Vision Starts with You!
“ I always enjoy going into the office. The girls always make you feel at home!!"
Cheryl H, Greenup
“Excellent care and wonderful staff. Thank you! :)”
Haleigh B, Wurtland
“Such a friendly offer to visit!”
Drema C, Worthington
“Great Experience Great Staff & Dr. Morris was fantastic."
Tom C, Flatwoods
Dr. Richard "Brad" Morris, O.D.